Science & Nature
- 01:31Added 12 Views / 0 Likes
Wolf cubs grow fast and are always hungry.
- 01:33Added 11 Views / 0 Likes
More about this programme: Jem searches for the perfect stoichiometric mixture (oxygen and fuel) to see what it takes to fire a rocket at 1000mph.
- 01:30Added 6 Views / 0 Likes
More about this programme: Scientists and contributors answer the question 'what is your favourite colour?'
- 01:11Added 8 Views / 0 Likes
Gentoo penguins are masters of the sea and surf.
- 01:52Added 11 Views / 0 Likes
Specialised lungs make Carcharodontosaurus a highly active predator.
- 00:56Added 8 Views / 0 Likes
More about this programme: A sizzling soundtrack by The Isley Brothers accompanies this super slo-mo taster from Dr Yan's investigation into the secret science of popcorn - filmed at up to 9,600 frames per second.
- 01:50Added 8 Views / 0 Likes
Playful cubs make hunting a real challenge.
- 01:58Added 6 Views / 0 Likes
The earth's outer core is a sea of molten metal. As it moves it generates our planet's magnetic field. But exactly how it does it has remained a mystery. To investigate Professor Dan Lathrop built a 3 metre model, which he'll fill with highly volatile liq
- 01:53Added 9 Views / 0 Likes
An iceberg is born that dwarfs the largest of our buildings.
- 02:11Added 9 Views / 0 Likes
More about this programme: A giant telescope antenna is transported up a 16,500 foot high mountain in Chile.
- 02:58Added 6 Views / 0 Likes
Intimate moments for a polar bear and his mate.
- 01:05Added 7 Views / 0 Likes
Arctic poppies continually turn their flowers to face the sun.